Network & Infrastructure
We have a team of talented professionals with excellent record of accomplishment from Premier institutions. Our engineers are well trained in the areas of software design, development, quality engineering, and maintenance. The excellence of our products and solutions is the motivation and commitment of our people. Our managers and project leaders practice the latest project management methods to keep tracking of the projects.
Infoware's IT and Business optimization solutions provide industry-specific technology solutions across the enterprise in areas including information technology, infrastructure management and business process management.
Our infrastructure includes
- Internet redundancy (Five independent broadband internet connection channels)
- Communication redundancy (4 Landlines and 3 VOIP service providers)
- Dedicated Servers for application Hosting and Testing
- VPN access is also provided for private PCs of key personnel, ensuring continuous work flow
- Scalable Network Architecture and Systems
- Segmented switched Local Area Network; local and centralized anti virus control. Firewall between the network segments and on the Internet channel
- Backup & Restore are implemented
- Fault prevention tools, such as Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology (S.M.A.R.T.) and others, are used
- VoIP Connectivity
- Videoconferencing is available.